site rencontre gratuit madagascar A lot of people like smooth and straight hair with a smooth texture but unfortunately not all of us have such hair. In order to get such hair we go for smoothening or rebonding treatment which gives us straight and manageable hair. Our hairstyle changes our look completely and when our hair is straight then we don’t have to bother about stuff like ironing or curling to make them look better.
la vida de un hombre no es solo fachada However such chemically treated hair needs some special care to keep it in a good health.
- source link RIGHT AFTER YOU GET THE TREATMENT DONE
- Make sure you do not wet/wash your hair for at least 48 hours. The chemical of the treatment needs time to settle.
- Keep your hair open for these 48 hours. Do not even put them behind your ears as you do not want a kink or a curve in your straight hair.
- Make sure you keep your hair straight even while sleeping.
- opcje binarne opinia AFTER 2-3 DAYS
- Now it’s time to wash your hair with a good shampoo and conditioner.
- Leave the conditioner on your hair for some extra time.
- Do not use extremely hot water as it will take off the moisture.
- Use a wide tooth comb and not a brush (never) to de-tangle your hair.
- Apply a good serum regularly.
- You can also use a leave-in conditioner and mask at times, to keep dryness and frizz at bay.
- Get regular hair spa done to make your treatment last long. It will also keep your hair frizz-free.
- go here REGULAR CARE
- Always cover your hair while going out (especially on a bike or a scooty).
- Avoid using any heating tool, not even a hair dryer. You can use the hair dryer on the cool mode only when it is necessary.
- Do not get any other chemical treatment (like hair coloring) done for at least 3-4 months. It will damage the hair badly.
- Use cold or lukewarm water to wash your hair else the moisture will go away.
- Trim your hair regularly to get rid of split ends.
- Avoid shampooing every day and whenever you shampoo your hair, always use a good serum on damp hair.
- Do not get wet in the rain as it will highly damage your hair.
- Follow a nutritious diet full of nuts, fruits and vegetables.
go to site http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/1025/assets/js/1838 PRODUCTS THAT I RECOMMEND
- Matrix OptiCare Smooth and Straight range (which consists of shampoo, conditioner, serum and mask)
- L’oreal Professional Deep nourishing creambath along with Hydrating Concentrate(for regular hair spas).
- Moroccon oil treatment (as hair serum). (got this in my subscription box from VanityCask )
You can buy these products from here –
So, these are my few tips on smoothened hair and I really hope that you find all of these useful.
Photo credits – Farhan Ul Haque.