Kama Ayurveda rejuvenating and brightening ayurvedic night cream is a special blend of precious and rare ingredients to help illuminate the skin colour and promote cell growth. It is blended with the finest saffron from Kashmir to brighten the skin, to reduce dark circles and pigmentation; Indian madder and aloe vera to prevent fine lines and to delay the process of skin-ageing; Vetiver and lotus cool to help clear blemishes. It –
- Is meant for almost all skin types but may not suit dry to very dry skin people in winters.
- Helps in removing tan.
- Brightens the skin to some extent.
- Leaves the skin fresh and nourished.
- Smoothens texture.
- Hasn’t broken me out.
- Doesn’t leave the skin oily in the morning: doesn’t feel heavy or greasy.
- Has strong ayurvedic fragrance which might bother some.
- Is expensive.
- Claims to be a natural product but has some silicons and chemicals too. L
- I personally didn’t notice any skin lightening taking place.
Price – Rs. 1650 for 50 gms. You can buy it from Kama Ayurveda’s site.
I am not sure if I would buy a full-sized variant of it or not because the sample-size didn’t impress me that much. Let’s see.
I hope you guys found this useful. Stay tuned for more short reviews. 🙂