Poundland is a chain of stores in UK that sells most of the items at £1 (1 pound) be it from any category – makeup, skincare, kitchen, gardening, healthcare etc. They stock their in-house brand as well as various other famous drugstore brands. I wish we had something similar here also. As I said in my Primark Haul post that my brother recently visited UK, so I asked him to visit http://plugwayapp.com/?biznes=femme-cherche-homme-maroc-pour-mariage&1ab=4f Primark and Poundland to shop a little for me. This is what he got for me from enter site Poundland.
- http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=iq-option-e-una-truffa&e3a=59 Argan Oil Shampoo + Conditioner (300 ml each – http://teentube.cz/?ertye=ligar-mujeres-en-puebla&55f=52 £1.00 each)
- http://www.lahdentaiteilijaseura.fi/?siftifkar=handla-med-bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-bluff&3b1=6c Hit the Spot 5 in 1 Exfoliating Facial Scrub ( go £ 0.99 each)
It is neither harsh nor mild for face and does magic to the skin. Makes the skin look clear and brightened within minutes.
- binary option free bonus no deposit 2017 Making Gallery Almond Nails – 24 pcs ( enter site £ 1.00 each)
These nails come with a glue too.
- Makeup Gallery Eyebrow Kit (£ 1.00)
Has a beautiful highlighter shade too which I sometimes use or my cheeks and nose too 😛
- Simply Color (hair color) in the shade 3.0 – Natural Dark Brown (£1.00)
Got this for my mother as I thought that she needs a break from Garnier and L’oreal hair colors.
- Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Control Moisturizer (£ 1.00)
I have been searching for this variant here since long but a few of the shops that had it were selling it for 300-400 INR and I was not willing to pay this much when I know the original price. I am glad that I waited and hence finally got it for £1.
- UBU Angled Blusher Brush (£ 1.00)
Not the softest brush I have come across till now but for the price, it works fine.
P.S. – If you are looking for some good affordable brushes, the Forever21 India has some good one.
So, that was my haul from Poundland U.K. and I am satisfied with whatever I have got from there at £1. If you ever visit UK, you must check out Poundland for such amazing products and an amazing price.
I hope you like this post.