I recently got my hands on EPI PLUS LOTION from Ethicare Remedies which reads that it’s a lotion but also says that it is a cleanser which sounds as a hydrating concept. As winter is here in full swing, the moisture of our skin gets stripped off easily due to continuous use of soaps and face washes which are full of chemicals. To overcome that dehydration and flakiness of the skin, I thought of giving this product a try. So let’s see how it worked.
ABOUT THE BRAND –
PRICE : Rs.180 for 100ml
- soap free
- fragrance free
- balanced pH
MY VIEWS –
- The product comes in a white squeeze out tube with black flip cap. The cap is quite sturdy making the packaging travel friendly.
- The cleanser is white in color and has a creamy texture which doesn’t feel heavy at all. It feels very light on the skin.
- As claimed, it doesn’t have any fragrance which is good.
- The lotion cum cleanser doesn’t foam at all which means it is soap-free.
- It removes makeup, dirt and sweat from the face quite effectively without stripping off the moisture and oil from the face.
- It gets washed off easily.
- It is good for people with dry, normal and sensitive skin. People with oily skin may feel a little oilier because of this.
- It makes the skin smooth and soft.
- The only disappointing point is that it contains parabens.
This lotion cum cleanser is a nice product to get rid of gunk from the face without stripping off the moisture and oil from it. It is good for people with dry, normal and sensitive skin; oily skin beauties can give this a skip. Overall, it is a nice product!
Read more about this product here.
You can buy this product from here.