I recently came across this product called Coconex Oil from Nexa Lifesciences which is a cold-pressed virgin coconut oil, absolutely free from any sort of chemicals. So let’s explore this product further –
ABOUT COCONEX OIL –
Price- Rs 180 for 60 ml
MY EXPERIENCE –
The product has a standard light (sky) blue bottle packaging which looks cute to be honest. It is very light weight as it is only 60 ml of product in it. It has a twist around cap with a second plastic closure inside. The oil has a pleasant fragrance too somewhat similar to that of some ice-cream. The packaging has every sort of information that you would ever need about this product.
Now, when I read the word ‘cold- pressed’ on their site and ‘virgin’ coconut oil on the bottle, I expected it to have thick consistency but no, it has a light and non-greasy consistency. Its texture is very light which makes it apt for the skin as well as hair and it gets completely absorbed too.
USES OF COCONEX OIL –
- Cold pressed coconut oil along with aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E & A and has a lot of skin and hair benefits.
- An all-rounder product for skin and hair.
- Light texture make it apt for skin too.
- Lighten scars too with continued usage.
- Prevents premature greying of hairs and repairs split ends.
- Works as a great night serum and makeup remover too.
- Can be used as a cuticle oil.
- Has anti-aging properties .
….. And a lot more uses
Overall this product is very beneficial as it can be used in a gazillion ways. I really enjoy using this multi-tasker product.
If you want to buy this oil, then I have a special promo code for you – ‘AN20’. This code will avail you some discount.
Buy it from here.
One of you can win a bottle of Coconex oil, all you have to do is –
- Follow @myriadofcharm and @coconex on Instagram.
- Like ‘ A Myriad Of Charm’ on Facebook.
- Write one good use of coconut oil in the comments below.
This giveaway is on for a week and a half, i.e. till 15th October, 2017.
All the best.
Thank You !!