Everyone suffers from acne at some point of life or the other and it is very crucial to treat these acne and its scars. There are a lot of ways to remove acne
scars and marks and get clear skin but in this post I am going to talk about some easy and quick ones with items that are easily available in every household. So let’s get started.
- GROUNDED COFFEE
Benefits of grounded coffee –
- Exfoliates deeply and smoothens the skin
- Firm the skin
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite
…any many more.
WHAT YOU NEED :
- 1 tablespoon of grounded coffee
- 1 tablespoon of honey (for oily skin)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut/ olive oil (for dry skin)
- Mix both the ingredients well.
- Apply evenly on the skin.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then massage for 2 minutes.
- Wash off and pat dry.
Honey is good for treating both acne and scars.
Benefits of honey –
- Makes skin soft and moisturized
- Treats acne and its scars
- Reduces redness and irritation
…and many more.
-Take an ear bud and dip it in honey.
– Put it directly on the acne or its scars.
-Leave it overnight and wash off in the morning.
- LEMON JUICE
Benefits of lemon and its juice–
- Anti bacterial
- Lightens the skin
- Brightens the skin
- Has bleaching properties
- Good exfoliator
Some of you may have a problem in using undiluted lemon juice on the skin. So if in that case, you can dilute it with equal amount of water.
-Take a cotton ball/pad and soak it in the lemon juice (diluted/undiluted).
-Now apply it onto the areas where you have marks and scars.
-Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
(You can also use it on your entire face and wash off after 10 minutes).
These are some of the easiest ways to fade or remove acne marks/ scars.
These methods may take some time to show results but be patient and continue for a good amount of time to see good results.
Hope you try these out and see good results.